Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Arrived home from Rochester today. I have been gifted a rich heritage. My dad and mom have given all they could give and still press on to give what they can. My mom wanted to see me to my car from her room at the nursing home. She was going to be my protector. My dad served me grapefruit, sausage and eggs with toast this morning. They had a Christmas gift for me that I cannot tell of because I know my siblings are going to get the same. Give and give of oneself. May I always remember the wonderful gifts and the great gift of our Lord who came from heaven to earth and gave of himself, suffered and paid the price for me, died and rose from the dead. A gift that I may freely accept it and have eternal life.
John 3:16
For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son so that anyone who believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
(LT)

No comments: